BogdanSNB wrote:Copy igo folder and apk file to your external sd card ... install igo application ... then start igo. You must have at least one map in mao folder.
BogdanSNB wrote: How To: Install a .apk file on your Android Phone
Here is a small guide how to download and install APK files to your Android Phone.
Using Android Phone
* Install Apps Installer from the Android Market on your Phone.
* Download it here or use the android market.
//Note: If it downloads as txt, get Dolphin Browser!
* Open Apps Installer on your Android Phone and then find and install the application.
- Install Apps Installer from the Android Market on your Phone.
- Download the apk file from http://www.android-zone.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to your PC/Laptop/Mac.
- Connect your Android Phone to your PC/Laptop/Mac with a USB Cable.
- Transfer the previously downloaded file from your PC/Laptop/Mac to the root of your Android Phone.
- Disconnect the USB Cable from your Android Phone.
- Open Apps Installer on your Android Phone and then find and install the application.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest