Firmware 9300XXUFMB3 Android 4.2.1 for Samsung S3 I9300
New enhancements in I9300XXUFMB3 FW:
- Android 4.2.1 – JOP40D
- Improved Ripple effect on Lockscreen
- New Android 4.2.1 Lockscreen with widgets
- Daydream (Settings>Display)
- New Additions in Notification Center
- Notifications are more actionable
- Voice Command (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands)
- Found more? Tell us about them in the comments below!
We have repackaged this firmware into an ODIN Flashable firmware ourselves from the dump files we took from Saturn’s device. This firmware will increase your binary counter, if you don’t know what this means then don’t flash this firmware. This Firmware will also change your device status to Modified. This firmware doesn’t contain any Modem so the Modem you are using before flashing this firmware will remain. This is a PRE-RELEASE version so not official from KIES. As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware some minor bugs are to expect.
We have FULLY TESTED this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
Android Version: 4.2.1 – JOP40D (Jelly Bean)
Region: Middle East
Build Date: 19th February 2013Download from zippyshare.com
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add I9300XXUFMB3_I9300OJKFMB3_HOME.tar.md5 to PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!Flashprogram Samsung I9300Desktop ODIN ver 3.07 for Samsung Galaxy S III I9300